After the trial period is over, you’ll have to subscribe in order to continue using the application. The data added during the trial will still remain in your account, even if you upgrade.
How to subscribe to Paymo
To upgrade, click on your name (bottom left) → Subscription & Billing → Create Subscription. You'll be guided through a 5 step process:
1. Choose your plan (Small Office or Business) and payment frequency (Billed monthly or Billed annually).
NOTE: You can benefit from a 25% discount (the equivalent of 3 months for free) if you go for the Billed annually option.
2. Next, add the total number of users (seats) you'd like to purchase.
3. Enter your credit card information. We currently accept only Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express credit cards.
4. Complete your billing information for the final invoice. If you're outside of the US and have a VAT code accepted by VIES, you will be able to add the VAT code in this step.
5. Confirm your subscription, after checking that all your billing information, credit card, plan, and payment frequency (monthly or annually) is in check.
Once the purchase has been successful, you'll be greeted by the following message: