The Project Overview Tab is the best place to get detailed information about a project's health in terms of the:
- Time worked - A burndown graph of how much time you've tracked against the project budget, expressed also in terms of remaining and total hours.
- Completed tasks - The number of completed tasks out of the total ones, plus the ones that are still open and due.
- Unbilled AR - The total sum of all the unbilled time entries and tasks (based on the default company currency), plus open expenses (with their own currencies).
Assigned users - Who are the people assigned to this project and can be later on assigned to tasks.
NOTE: you can spot who's the project manager by the green halo surrounding their avatars.
- Timesheet - Based on your user type, it displays the time tracked by you (regular user), the entire company (admin), or the users you manage (project manager).
- Milestones - Presents you late and upcoming milestones grouped in a chronological order. Non-admins only see the milestones they’re responsible for.
- Latest events - Displays the latest activities performed by the users assigned to the project in chronological order, like new tasks, new clients, new comments, new invoices, changes made on projects, etc.
NOTE: This way, there's no need to create a report in terms of the project's current development as all these details are available at a glance.